Though hair oiling seems to be an old-school treatment, it is still the most important way to promote healthy and lustrous hair. Hair fall control oil is often the one-stop treatment for several hair care issues like frequent and excessive hair fall, premature graying, and seasonal dryness. So, let’s dive into the potential benefits of massaging your scalp with a safe and natural hair oil.
Hair Care seems to be a tricky step, especially when the concerns have left you overwhelmed. Hair fall ranks among the most common concerns everyone experiences at least once in their lifetime. Experts say that losing around 50-100 strands a day is not a problem. But if you are shedding more than 1oo strands each day, you need to work on the solution.
And this is exactly where the issues begin. With so many hair care products, you might have to wait for a while before finalizing the best treatment for hair fall. You might also think of using a good-quality hair cleanser, but it still won’t work much without a supporting hair oil.
Why is massaging your hair so important?
With changes in our lifestyle, we have overlooked the benefits of hair oil in hair growth. Remember how our nannies and grannies would have long floor touch black hair? Yes, you got it right. They used home-based, safe, genuine, and toxin-free hair fall control oils to boost hair growth.
Nothing can help restore the hair’s natural radiance and nourish it as nourishing hair oil. It fixes most common hair woes like dandruff and premature graying; and promotes faster regrowth and strengthens hair roots.
Let’s talk about some potential benefits of using hair fall control oil:
- Drives faster hair growth: Regularly massaging your scalp with a good hair oil improves blood circulation to the areas of the scalp. Proper and regular oiling helps you have longer, shinier, and lustrous hair.
- Slows down hair fall: The entire hair fall phase can be daunting. Waking up to hundreds of strands on your pillow can shake your confidence. You should apply hair oil to nourish your hair with nutrients so that your hair stays rooted in your roots.
- Prevents dandruff: Dry and itchy scalp can be treated well with a dedicated hair oil and dandruff shampoo. Most hair oils come packed with nourishing agents that have antibacterial properties to fight dandruff-causing bacteria.
- Fights premature graying: Gray hairs can signify that your scalp is not receiving much nourishment. Hair oils containing Amla and Bhringraj can help close that deficit and deliver adequate vitamins and minerals to the hair follicles.
- Stress management: If you feel stressed, champi massage can boost your mood. It is a great mood fixer, giving your mind a cooling touch.
- Adds shine: Dull and lifeless hair can be a nightmare for every girl. Your scalp is consistently stripped of natural oils when exposed to chemically-laden.
Pollution, exposure to sunlight, a sedentary lifestyle, and poor eating habits have disturbed our skin and hair’s natural radiance, making them thin or brittle. In many cases, dandruff also results in hair loss, so you can use an effective dandruff shampoo to solve the problem apart from using hair oil.
How To Massage Your Hair Like a Pro?
Using hair fall control oil will provide the essential nutrients and minerals to the hair and scalp. A malnourished scalp is often the one that has been exposed to pollution for prolonged durations- and this is detrimental to the hair follicles.
So, here is how you should oil massage your scalp:-
- Apply two or more teaspoons (enough to cover your entire scalp and hair) of oil to your scalp using your fingertips. Or you can take the oil in your palm and rub it before applying it to the scalp.
- Gently massage in circular motions.
- Rub-down the excess oil on your strands.
- Wrap your head with a towel.
- Best results show up when you leave it overnight, but you can also allow it to rest for 30 minutes in case you don’t have much time.
- Rinse off your hair with a mild shampoo.
- Use conditioner to soften your hair strands.
Note: Don’t use hot water to rinse off shampoo and conditioner. Hot water generally swipes away the scalp’s natural pH balance, thus making them more damaged and duller.
Choosing the best hair fall control oilWhen it comes to hair treatment, we trust brands that complement nature. So, after a lot of digging, we have forth again with our favorite picks- Mamaearth. Its safe and toxin-free range of nourishing hair oils helps countermand various damages caused to the hair follicles.
Suited for both men and women, Mamaearth’s Hair Fall Control Oils are formulated with ingredients that promote hair growth by triggering new hair cells.
Let’s talk about its hair oil ranges:
Onion oil: Sulfur in onion is a known ingredient for hair strengthening. It adds thickness to the hair, thus preventing hair loss and hair fall. Infused with other ingredients like Redensyl, Castor Oil, Amla, Bhringraj, and Almond, this hair fall control oil nourishes dry and frizzy hair. Frizzy hair is prone to breakage. So, this hair oil is a way to prevent excess hair fall.
Castor oil: Castor oil is yet another treatment for excessive hair fall. You can use Mamaeath’s Castor Oil for improved hair growth. Massaging regularly with this hair fall control oil boosts blood circulation and reduces fuzz. It treated unhealthy hair ends with the powers of Omega-3 fatty acids while working on premature graying.
Tea tree oil: Dandruff can be one of the important factors in the treatment of hair fall. The itchy and flaky scalp also results in frequent hair loss. Made with powerful ingredients like Tea Tree Oil and Ginger Oil, this oil is a go-to option for dandruff. You may also use dandruff shampoo later on to prevent the growth of dandruff-causing bacteria.
Bhringraj oil: This incredibly powerful oil gives you stronger and healthier hair. It looks after curly hair, prevents hair loss, averts premature gray, prevents dandruff, and promotes new hair growth. Use it in your hair care regimen, flaunt healthy and lustrous hair like never before!
If you are experiencing intense hair fall and need a long-lasting solution, try changing your hair oil. Mamaearth has an exclusive range of hair fall control oils for enhancing hair growth and improving your hair texture. Check out Mamaearth’s website and shop amazing products in the comfort of your home.
Did you know? Every time you buy a product from Mamaearth’s website, the brand plants a tree in your name.